Saturday, December 02, 2006

December 2, 2006

A lot has happened since I last posted here. I have made new friends and have become embroiled in a very bitter battle with someone I had considered a friend for 9 years. Among other things, this means no more Box Office Poison plugs on this website (unless they fire and blacklist their bassist).

I am about 3 weeks away from the big move. I now have contacts and a voice mail number for Colorado Springs. There's a small chance I may be taking 1 or 2 others on the 1900 mile drive to Colorado. I have had several responses from potential employers in the Springs. Even if none of them pan out, my current employer has an office in Denver (although I would be looking at New York style hour plus commuting if I take that route). I am also enrolled at the Pikes Peak Work Force job center.

But as of right now, I still don't have a place to move to. I had 2 near certain deals off of Powers Blvd that fell apart at the last second due to locals providing the rent money up front before I could.

I got a call from my sister a few days ago. She said that one of my aunts was looking up a disorder called Asperger Disorder, and they both think I have it. I see my NY shrink for the last time on December 20, so I'll find out in 3 weeks if she thinks that I have it. I somewhat hope that my new roommate Joseph and those hot girls he's trying to hook me up with don't read this blog....

No comments: